According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Food Irradiation Market accounted for $145.01 million in 2015 and is expected to reach $194.97 million by 2022 at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period 2015 to 2022. In the present livelihood the people are in need for functional foods which has greater shelf life. Moreover, the demand for managing food-borne illnesses and extension of the shelf life of the food products are favoring the market growth. Whereas factors such as maintaining the quality of raw irradiated meats, developing methods to identify irradiated foods and bringing awareness in public about the integrity of foods are made safer by irradiation, which in turn is an opportunity for the market.
Order a copy at
Steam Pasteurization and Ultra-High Pressure Technology segment is anticipated to be the largest revenue generating market owing to the rise in number of packaged foods food for daily consumption. However, North America accounted for the largest market and Asia Pacific to be the fastest growing because of more number of population depending on the functional food habits.
Request for a sample at
Some of the key players in food irradiation market include Food Technology Service, Inc, GRAY STAR, Inc., IONISOS SA, MDS Nordion, PHYTOSAN S.A. de, REVISS Services, SADEX Corporation, ScanTech Sciences, Inc., Sterigenics International, Inc. and STERIS Isomedix Services.
• Food Coating Technology
• Ozone Treatment
• Steam Pasteurization
• Ultra-High Pressure Technology
• X-Ray Radiation
• Electron Beam Radiation
• Gamma Radiation
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States