The Flow Cytometry Market is anticipated to touch at a CAGR of 9.4%, USD 4.93 billion by 2021 from USD 3.14 billion in 2016.
The flow cytometry market is broadly segmented into products & services, technologies, applications, and end users. By products & services, the flow cytometry market is segmented into reagents & consumables, flow cytometry instruments, services, software, and accessories. The reagents & consumables segment is expected to command a major share of the flow cytometry market in 2016.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Flow Cytometry Market @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10208425
In the flow cytometry industry, market growth is majorly driven by the development of novel flow cytometers, increasing use of flow cytometry in clinical trials, launch of new reagents for specific applications like diagnostics & drug discovery, development of user-friendly & intuitive software, growing prevalence of cancer & HIV/AIDS, and growing adoption of flow cytometry techniques in research activities.
Key Market Drivers of Flow Cytometry Industry:
- Technological advancements in flow cytometers
- Growing adoption of flow cytometry techniques in research activities
- Increasing use of flow cytometry in clinical trials
- Growing prevalence of HIV and cancer
- Launch of new reagents for specific applications like diagnostics and drug discovery
- Development of user-friendly and intuitive software
Market Restraints of Flow Cytometry Industry:
- High cost of instruments
- Lack of awareness and technical knowledge regarding the use of flow cytometers
- Reluctance among researchers to use flow cytometer in emerging countries
Market Opportunities in Flow Cytometry Industry:
- Emerging markets offer growth opportunities
- Growth in stem cell research
- Evolution of high-throughput flow cytometry generations
Challenges in Flow Cytometry Industry:
- Inadequate infrastructure for research in emerging countries
- Complexities related to reagent development
As of 2015, the Global Flow Cytometry Market was dominated by
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.),
- Beckman Coulter, Inc. (U.S.),
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.),
Which together held a share of 80% of the overall flow cytometry market.
Global Flow Cytometry Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- The Rest of the World (ROW)
Get PDF Sample of Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10208425
New product launches & product approvals; agreements, collaborations, & partnerships, geographic expansions; strategic acquisitions; and others (offering research grants & funds, awards & recognitions, and opening of new research centers to develop advanced flow cytometry solutions) are the major strategies adopted by most market players to achieve growth in the global flow cytometry market.
Geographically, the report covers four major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America is expected to command the largest share of the global flow cytometry market in 2016, followed by Europe. The Asia-Pacific flow cytometry market is projected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021 due to a number of factors, including improving healthcare infrastructure, favorable government initiatives, and growing focus of market players on the Asia-Pacific flow cytometry market.
Reasons to Buy the Flow Cytometry Market Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—market share analysis of top players and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the flow cytometry market, high-growth regions/countries and their respective drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
The Flow Cytometry Market report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms in garnering a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Need Assistance (Content, Price, Sample and Discount), Ask us @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10208425
The Flow Cytometry Market report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the flow cytometry products offered by the top 10 players in the flow cytometry market. The report analyzes the flow cytometry market by products & services, technology, application, and end user
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on current and upcoming technologies, research and development activities, product approvals, and new product launches in the flow cytometry market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various flow cytometry products across four geographies
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, and products of leading players in the flow cytometry market.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
For Latest News about Current Market Trends and Forecast Visit At: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/news/