Dry Eye Syndrome (DES), also known as keratoconjunctivitis sicca, is a multifactorial disease of the tears and ocular surface. This ocular condition can cause ocular discomfort, visual disturbances, and tear film instability, which can potentially damage the ocular surface. The DES market has had few new therapeutics in the last decade with Japan seeing the most change in this time with the arrival of Diquas and Mucosta in 2010 and 2013, respectively. However, the lack of treatment options is about to change with the expected launch of numerous pipeline DES drugs during the forecast period, which will be a significant driver of growth in the 9MM. Indeed, this change has already been initiated with Ikervis recent arrival in Europe in 2015. Furthermore, additional marketing approvals are being sought for currently marketed DES drugs, Restasis and Diquas, in new countries in the 9MM, which will provide a source of growth in this market.
GlobalData estimates that DES drug sales in the US reached $1.3 billion during 2014, making it the largest market within the 9MM. After an initial period of minimal growth, GlobalData estimates that the DES market will undergo a period of steady growth from 2016 and beyond, but this growth will begin to wane slightly towards the end of the forecast period. This growth is mainly attributed to the expected introduction of the highly anticipated pipeline DES drug, lifitegrast in late 2016, and additional pipeline products in 2018. This expansion of treatment options for DES patients will have the added effect of increasing overall treatment rates in the US.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Receive copy of sample report at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-sample/356414
– Overview of DES including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
– Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
– Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2014-2024.
– Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US DES market.
Browse full report with TOC at : https://marketreportscenter.com/reports/356414/dry-eye-syndrome-us-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2024
Reasons to buy
– Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
– Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for DES.
– Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
– Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
– Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2014-2024 in US.
Receive Discount at : https://marketreportscenter.com/request-discount/356414