Diabetes is a common long-term condition that can lead to a range of disparate and serious complications. It is a lifelong, multi-systemic condition that affects a number of integral organs. Diabetes has a rapidly increasing prevalence – it currently affects 10% of adults globally, and is estimated to become the seventh-leading cause of death by 2030.
The lack of absolute treatment for the condition and the difficulty in maintaining constant glycemic control, even following adequate treatment, can result in a range of complications. The three main indication groups are diabetic nephropathy, which is a progressive condition caused by damage to the capillaries and kidneys glomeruli as a result of diabetes; diabetic retinopathy, which is defined as damage to the retina as a result of high blood sugar; and a range of diabetic neuropathies, a group of conditions in which nerve damage is caused as a result of diabetes mellitus.
Browse more detail information about Diabetic Complications Market:
Scope of Diabetic Complications Market:
– What effect do current market therapies have on disease progression?
– Which drug classes dominate the current market?
– What additional benefits have newly approved therapies brought to the market?
– Can the increasing number of peptides in the pipeline prove useful in diabetic neuropathy?
– Can neuroprotective therapies prove an important addition in diabetic retinopathies?
– Can the diverse range of molecule types and molecular targets within the pipeline help reverse disease progression?
– To what degree is the pipeline penetrated by first-in-class innovation?
– What is the clinical potential of first-in-class products, based on their alignment to disease-causing pathways?
– Which are the most promising first-in-class targets in early-stage development?
– Which of the first-in-class products in development are not currently involved in a licensing or co-development deal, and therefore represent investment opportunities?
Get a PDF Sample of Diabetic Complications Market:
Reasons to buy
– Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape. It includes a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis and the treatment options available.
– Visualize the composition of the market for each diabetic complication individually, in terms of dominant molecule types and targets, highlighting what the current unmet needs are and how they can be addressed. This knowledge allows a competitive understanding of gaps in the current market.
– Analyze the pipeline for each diabetic complication individually and stratify by stage of development, molecule type and molecular target. There are strong signs in the pipeline that the industry is seeking more innovative approaches to treating diabetic complications.
– Assess the therapeutic potential of first-in-class targets. Using a proprietary matrix, first-in-class products have been assessed and ranked according to clinical potential. Promising early-stage targets have been reviewed in greater detail.
– Identify commercial opportunities in the diabetic complications deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals and producing a curated list of diabetic complications therapies that are not yet involved in deals, and may be potential investment opportunities.
Have any query? ask our expert @ http://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10225540
List of Figures, Tables and Charts Available in Frontier Pharma: Diabetic Complications – Innovative and Diverse Neuropathies, Nephropathy and Retinopathies Pipelines Demonstrate Shift Towards Disease Modifying Therapies
1.1 List of Tables
Table 1: Natural Development of Diabetic Nephropathy 15
Table 2: Diabetic Complications, Global, Data for NADPH Oxidase 4 as Therapeutic Target, 2016 44
Table 3: Diabetic Complications, Global, Data for Glutamate Decarboxylase as Therapeutic Target, 2016 46
Table 4: Diabetic Complications, Global, Data for Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor Type 1 as Therapeutic Target, 2016 47
Table 5: Diabetic Complications, Global, Data for Motilin Receptor as Therapeutic Target, 2016 48
Table 6: Diabetic Complications, Global, Data for Lysophosphatidic Acid Receptor 1 as Therapeutic Target, 2016 49
Table 7: Diabetic Complications, Global, Data for Leukotriene B4 Receptor 1 as Therapeutic Target, 2016 50
Table 8: Diabetic Complications, Global, Data for Integrin Alpha V as Therapeutic Target, 2016 52
Table 9: Diabetic Complications, Global, Data for Signal Transducer and Activator of Transcription 4 as Therapeutic Target, 2016 53
Table 10: Abbreviations 71
Get Discount on Diabetic Complications Market:
About Absolute Report:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in-depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
+1-408 520 9750
Get more market research related news @ www.marketresearch.news