According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Coal Market is valued at $10.5 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% to reach $22.0 billion by 2022. Coal is expected to remain as the most affordable source for the generation of power in many countries for decades. The factors such as rising electricity demand from emerging regions and rapid industrialization are propelling the market growth. However, growing concern on environmental issues and huge transportation costs are restraining the coal market. Rapidly increasing population across the globe offers large number of opportunities for coal market.
Order a copy at
In 2015, Asia Pacific dominated the coal market and accounted for more than 50% of global share and is also expected to witness high growth rate during the forecast period. China and India are projected to be the fastest growing markets in this region. U.S., China, India, Australia and South Africa are the top five coal producing countries across the globe.
Request for a sample at
Some of the top players in global coal market include Altona Energy Plc, Anglo Pacific Group plc, Arch Coal, BHP Billiton Ltd., Blackham Resources Limited, China Coal, China Shenhua Energy, Coal India Ltd., Melior Resources Inc., Pacific Coal Resources Ltd., Peabody Energy, Rio Tinto, RWE Power, Shanxi Coal, Shenhua Group and SouthGobi Resources Limited.
End Use Industries Covered:
• Power generation
• Iron and steel production
• Cement manufacturing
• Other Industries
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Follow us on Twitter:
About Stratistics MRC
We offer wide spectrum of research and consulting services with in-depth knowledge of different industries. We are known for customized research services, consulting services and Full Time Equivalent (FTE) services in the research world. We explore the market trends and draw our insights with valid assessments and analytical views. We use advanced techniques and tools among the quantitative and qualitative methodologies to identify the market trends.
Our research reports and publications are routed to help our clients to design their business models and enhance their business growth in the competitive market scenario. We have a strong team with hand-picked consultants including project managers, implementers, industry experts, researchers, research evaluators and analysts with years of experience in delivering the complex projects.
For more information, please visit Stratistics Market Research Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Company Name: Stratistics Market Research Consulting
Contact Person: James Lamb
Country: United States