Latest industry research report on The Carbon nano materials have properties of thermal, electrical, mechanical and chemical. The market has demand due to efficiency and increased performance with low costs and increased standards of safety. The factors driving the growth of this market are the easy availability and wide base of applications. Significant development in the science and technology fields is also contributing to the production of new and various nano materials.
The opportunities for this market are in the areas like aerospace, which is still untapped and is of high prospects. Technology growth along with availability of natural resources also provides good opportunities for the carbon nano materials market. Lack of financial investments and regulations concerned with environment, economies lacking expertise, R&D facilities and infrastructure are few of the challenges faced by this market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-carbon-nano-materials-market-opportunities-and-forecasts.html#request-sample
- The estimation is made according to the current market trends for the period of 2013 to 2020 along with base revenues of 2011 and 2012
• The report provides micro level analysis based on products, applications and geography that brings a crystal clear picture of the market
• Assistance in making strategic decisions for business growth and expansion
• Assessment and ranking the factors that favor the market growth and those factors which act as a hindrance for the growth of the market
• Identification and assessment of market dynamics would help in understanding market trends
• Competitive landscape and competitor strategy analysis would help in better planning and execution of business strategies
• The report provides in-depth analysis about products, applications and geography
• The key players profiled in this report are: Bayer , Arkema, Hyperion Catalysis, Nanoledge, Thomas Swan, Nanocyl, Sud-Chemie, Sun-Nanotech, Sumitomo, Osram, BASFCarbolex, Dow Chemical, Eastman Kodak, Evident Technologies, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fujitsu corporation, General Motors.
KEY MARKET SEGMENT:
- Carbon NanoTubes
• Carbon NanoFibers
• POSS (polyhedral oligomeric silsesquioxane)
- Aerospace and aviation
• Environment and water
• Medical applications
• Military and defense
• Semiconductors and electronics
• Sporting goods
- Professionals in the medical and medical devices
• Pharmaceutical and biotechnological industries
• Manufacturers of defense equipments, electronics and automotives