Latest industry research report on Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) are also known as Venereal Diseases (VDs) or Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs). A variety of methods have been employed for the diagnosis of STDs that differ based on the type of disease. The objective of this report is to provide an in-depth understanding of diagnostic tests of STDs. Rising incidences of fatal STDs, corresponding high-economic burden and consequent implementation of Provider-Initiated Counselling and Testing (PICT) and Client-Initiated Counselling and Testing (CICT) drive the growth of STD testing market.
Asia-Pacific market is growing at a significant rate due to the contributing factors such as large cohort of the target population (aged 1544 years) and consequently high testing volumes. Moreover, increasing antibiotic resistance that raises the prevalence and incidence rates and consequently the testing volumes in these regions propel the growth of STDs testing market. Also, countries such as India and China have high proportion or incidence of HIV infections. P&S Syphilis is a common occurrence as a co-infection with HIV, augmenting the growth of STDs testing market.
Get Free Sample Report Of Asia Pacific Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Testing Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/asia-pacific-sexually-transmitted-diseases-testing-market-71386#RequestSample
The Asia-Pacific market for diagnostic testing of STDs is segmented on the basis of type of STDs into chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV), Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) and chancroid testing segments. Based on point of testing, market is segmented into laboratories and point-of-care (PoC). Currently, laboratories perform bulk of the tests and would continue to hold larger share of the market, both in terms of volume and revenue. PoCs will grow at a constant rate during the forecast period. On the basis of testing devices, the market is chiefly segmented into laboratory devices and POC testing devices.
The Asia-Pacific STDs testing market is segmented into China, Japan, India, Australia and others. Emerging economies such as India, China, Singapore and Malaysia are the potential geographies for the market expansion due to improving healthcare standards. The prevalence and incidence rate for STDs are high in countries such as China and India due to high populations in these countries, driving the growth of STDs testing market. Key players in the STDs testing market are adopting strategies such as approval and acquisition, to make their presence in the market. The companies profiled in this market include Hologic Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Cepheid Inc., Affymetrix Inc, Alere Inc., Abott Laboratories and few others.
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Asia Pacific Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Testing Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/asia-pacific-sexually-transmitted-diseases-testing-market-71386#InquiryForBuying
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Extensive coverage of the Asia-Pacific sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) testing market including drivers, restraints and opportunities that would help professionals to better understand market behavior
- Analyzing the current market trends, projections regarding the market potential for the period of 20142020 in terms of value are discussed
- A comprehensive analysis of equipment types, applications, end users and geography segments enables the identification of growth opportunities within the Asia-Pacific STDs testing market
- Market attractiveness analysis for the Asia-Pacific STDs testing market provides strategic assistance to decision makers
- An analysis of strategies used by key leaders within the Asia-Pacific STDs testing market would prove to be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
- Porters five forces framework examines the competitive structure of Asia-Pacific STDs testing market and would be helpful for strategic industry analysis
- Ease of doing business analysis would help in making strategic business decisions
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STDs) MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
The Asia-Pacific sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) testing market is segmented into STDs type, location of testing, testing devices and geography segments.
SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE TYPES
- Chlamydia testing
- Syphilis testing
- Gonorrhoea testing
- Herpes Simplex virus testing
- Human Papilloma virus testing
- Human Immunodeficiency virus testing
- Chancroid testing
LOCATION OF TESTING
- Laboratory testing
- Commercial/private labs
- Public health labs
- Point-of-Care (PoC) testing
- Laboratory devices: instruments and systems
- Thermal cyclers – PCR
- Lateral flow readers – immunochromatographic assays
- Flow cytometers
- Differential light scattering machines
- Absorbance microplate reader – Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- POC testing devices: various diagnostic kits
- Phone chips (microfluidics + ICT)
- Portable/bench top/rapid diagnostic kits
MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY