The promise of spinal non-fusion technologies, while initially large during its infancy, has tapered somewhat with challenges developing in specific non-fusion device segments due to insufficient evidence of clinical efficacy. Currently, total disc replacement (TDR) represents the most frequently performed spinal non-fusion surgery. In particular, the safety and efficacy of cervical total disc replacement (C-TDR) has been established with a growing body of level-1 evidence that is compelling enough to no longer consider this surgery investigational.
Browse detailed TOC and Charts & Tables of Spinal Non-fusionMarket Research Report available at- http://www.marketreportsworld.com/medipoint-spinal-non-fusion-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts-10105106
Keyplayers Analyzed in MediPoint: Spinal Non-fusion – Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
– Alphatec Spine
– DePuy Synthes
– Globus Medical
– Paradigm Spine
– RTI Surgical
Get Sample PDF of Report @:http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10105106
Major Points Included in this Report are:
- Treatment Modalities Overview
- Pedicle Screw-Based Dynamic Stabilization
- Competitive Assessment
- Pipeline Products
- Mergers and Acquisitions/Key Partnerships
- Market Drivers and Barriers
Get Discount on Purchase of Spinal Non-fusionMarket Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10105106
Reasons to buy
– Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
– Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
– Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
– In-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date
Purchase of Spinal Non-fusionMarket Research Report at:http://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10105106
Key Questions Answered
– Future growth in the spinal non-fusion market lies in the C-TDR segment. How will the C-TDR segment drive the market revenue growth in the upcoming years? What are the current utilization patterns of one-level and double-level C-TDR procedures in different geographies?
– Most of the spine surgeons Data interviewed indicated that the actual clinical effectiveness of lumbar TDR (L-TDR) is still unclear. Has this impacted the procedure volume growth of L-TDR procedures? How will this market evolve in the next five years?
– Moving forward, while IPD devices are expected to continue to generate traction in the spine community, the growth in the procedure number of IPD surgeries is likely to slow down. What are the current adoption trends of IPD devices?
– Market leading companies, such as DePuy Synthes and Medtronic, entered the non-fusion market initially through acquisitions. Since then, a league of small- to medium-sized companies have internally developed and marketed their artificial discs or other non-fusion technologies.Who are the major players in the spinal non-fusion market in different regions?
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750