MarketResearchReports.biz has added the ‘OpportunityAnalyzer: Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension – Opportunity Analysis And Forecast To 2024’ report to its offering. This study on the market for pulmonary arterial hypertension presents the current and the future competition scenario in the market. The report also provides a thorough review on the chief factors stimulating as well as inhibiting the development of the market. The most important trends, major opportunities, and the unmet needs in the market have also been analyzed in this study. It aids in the developing and designing of in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by presenting a detailed review on the pipeline products and technologies.
The study also helps in identifying the key companies behind the most promising pipelines. It presents a 10-year forecast and highlights the introduction of two late-stage pipeline drugs as well as the patent expirations of seven marketed drugs. As per the report, the sales for pulmonary arterial hypertension across the seven major markets i.e. the U.S., France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the U.K., and Japan were estimated to be $3.45 bn in 2014. The sales are predicted to reach $4.75 billion by the end of 2024, by expanding at a 3.20% CAGR from 2014 to 2024.
The introduction section of the report begins by providing an overview on pulmonary arterial hypertension and also elaborates on its pathophysiology and etiology. In addition, the major symptoms, prognosis, diagnosis, and the quality of life of a person suffering from this disease have also been detailed. Pulmonary arterial hypertension is a kind of high blood pressure condition that has an effect on the arteries connecting to the lungs.
The condition is characterized by the narrowing, blockage, or dysfunction of pulmonary arterioles or capillaries. This makes it hard for the blood to flow through the lungs and thus raises pressure in the arteries. Owing to this pressure, the heart’s lower chamber must work harder for pumping the blood through the lungs, resulting in the heart muscle to weaken and fail in some cases. This results in dizziness, shortness of breath, legs swelling up, or loss of consciousness.
For Sample Copy, click here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/705199
Moving further, the product profiles, R&D strategies, and the unmet needs of the key players operating in the market have been detailed. Amongst these, Opsumit, Uptravi, Bayers Adempas, and Actelions Veletri will emerge as the top revenue generators in the 7MM by the end of 2024. The rising utilization of combination therapy and the introduction of the first-in class prostacyclin receptor agonist marketed by Actelion, called Uptravi, in the forecast horizon are amongst the top two factors augmenting the growth of the market for pulmonary arterial hypertension.
On the other hand, as stated in the report, the branded drugs’ patent expiration, the soaring cost of drugs, the decreasing population within Japan and the 5 European (EU) markets such as Germany, France, Spain, the UK, and Italy are amongst the key factors inhibiting the growth of the market. The major unmet need in the market is the noticeable lack of novel drugs having disease-stabilizing or curative properties. The last section of the report presents the expiration dates of patents and the prime launch dates of some of the key drugs utilized for curing pulmonary arterial hypertension.
– Overview of PAH, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment guidelines.
– Annualized PAH therapeutics market revenue, annual cost of therapy and treatment usage pattern data from 2014 and forecast for ten years to 2024.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the PAH therapeutics market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline drugs.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global PAH therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline. Additionally a list of acquisition targets included in the pipeline product company list.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the PAH therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the PAH therapeutics market in future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Track drug sales in the 7MM PAH therapeutics market from 2014-2024.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
To order report Call Toll Free: 866-997-4948 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org