Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection is a common cause of pediatric respiratory infections, and virtually all children will have been infected by the virus by the age of two years. Also, RSV is recognized as an important cause of respiratory illness in adults. The majority of RSV infections present as mild upper respiratory illnesses that often self-resolve within two weeks, although about 1% of cases develop serious lower respiratory complications requiring hospitalization.
In older adults, Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection can result in significant morbidity and mortality, and is easily transmissible in living facilities, such as nursing homes. Children under the age of two years and adults over 64 years of age, with certain health conditions, are most at risk for severe Respiratory Syncytial Virus infections, and it is therefore recommended that they receive prophylactic treatment.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection Market Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/epicast-report-respiratory-syncytial-virus-infection-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024-10078308
– The Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infection EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and global trends for RSV infection in the seven major markets (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast of the for the pediatric population hospitalized due to RSV infection (hospitalized population), in addition to the pediatric and adult populations that are most at risk for severe RSV infection and are therefore eligible to receive prophylactic treatment (prophylactic population) in these markets.
– The RSV epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the ten major markets.
Ask for Discount on Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection Market Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10078308
The RSV EpiCast report will allow one to –
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global RSV market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global RSV market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the sex and age groups that present the best opportunities for RSV prophylactics and therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Request Sample PDF of Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection Market Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10078308
Data epidemiologists provide a well-rounded, evidence-based historical trend analysis and population forecast for the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized populations. This analysis covered all at-risk groups that are recommended for RSV prophylactic treatment. Each population, including the hospitalized population, was also segmented by ages (0 years, 1 year, and 2 years) and by sex, thereby providing a granular visualization of the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized market in the seven major markets. Furthermore, the forecast is based on an in-depth analysis of a comprehensive set of factors that may impact the RSV prophylactic and hospitalized populations. These factors include trends in population changes, births, preterm births, infant mortality, and the disease incidence, prevalence, and mortality.
No of Pages: 69
Single User Licence: $3995
Corporate User Licence: $11985
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
For More Market Research News Related to Healthcare Industry Visit –