In the seven major market, the diagnosed prevalent cases of GHD for all ages and both sexes will increase from 97,985 cases in 2014 to 100,494 cases in 2024, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 0.26%. Data epidemiologists forecast a small increase in the AGR of the diagnosed prevalent cases of GHD from 2014-2024 for all included markets except for Germany and Japan. The majority of diagnosed prevalent cases of GHD in children in the seven major market are in boys. In the seven major market, 68.05% of the GHD cases in children are in boys and the trend is consistent in the individual markets. In adults, the distribution is also skewed towards men in the US and the 5EU..
Browse detailed TOC and Charts & Tables of Growth Hormone DeficiencyMarket Research Report available at- http://www.marketreportsworld.com/epicast-report-growth-hormone-deficiency-epidemiology-forecast-to-2024-10075555
Growth hormone deficiency (GHD) is an endocrine disorder characterized by low or deficient secretion of growth hormone (GH) secondary to malfunction of the pituitary gland, a pea-sized structure located at the base of the brain that is responsible for the production of GH. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10) ICD-10-CM code for GHD is E23.0.
Get Sample PDF of Report @:http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10075555
Major Points Included in this Report are :
Epidemiological Forecast of GHD
Risk Factors and Comorbidities
Age-Adjusted Diagnosed Prevalence of GHD
Epidemiological Forecast Insight
Get Discount on Purchase of Growth Hormone DeficiencyMarket Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10075555
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global GHD market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global GHD market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for GHD therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
– Identify the percentage of GHD diagnosed prevalent cases by etiological classification.
Purchase of Growth Hormone DeficiencyMarket Research Report at:http://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10075555
Scope of Hormone DeficiencyMarket Research Report
– The Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD) EpiCast Report provides an overview of the risk factors and global trends of GHD in the seven major market (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, and Japan). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the GHD diagnosed in children (=18 years) and in adults (>18 years) segmented by sex from 2014-2024. The forecast also provides GHD diagnosed cases in children segmented by the etiological classifications (idiopathic and organic; organic further segmented into congenital and acquired). The forecast for GHD diagnosed in adults are further segmented by etiological classifications (idiopathic and acquired).
– The GHD epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the seven major market.
No: of Pages:48
Single User Licence: $3995
Corporate User LIcence: $11985
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750