Veterinary diagnostic imaging consists of a non-invasive method of obtaining images of the animal body for the purpose of medical diagnostics. The animals considered for imaging are small companion animals, large animals, and zoo animals, and others.
The market is driven by increasing expenditure on animal health along with rising demand for pet insurance along with emerging companion animals market. Furthermore, technical enhancements related to veterinary imaging instruments is expected to offer abundant growth opportunities in the market. Lack of skilled veterinarians is a key market challenge faced by key market players.
The report segments the market on the basis of products, therapeutic area and type of animal. On the basis of products, the market is segmented into instruments, veterinary pacs, veterinary imaging services and veterinary imaging reagents. Ultrasound imaging systems is further segmented into 2-D Ultrasound Imaging, 3d/4-D ultrasound imaging and doppler imaging. Digital radiography (X-Ray) systems is further segmented into direct (capture) radiography systems and computed radiography systems. CT Systems is further segmented into multi-slice CT Systems and portable CT Systems. Nuclear imaging scanners is further segmented into Pet/CT scanners and Spect/CT scanners. Veterinary pacs (picture archiving and communication system) is further segmented into veterinary ris pacs and veterinary cvis pacs. Veterinary imaging services is further segmented into teleradiology, interventional radiology and endoscopy and advanced imaging services. Veterinary imaging reagents is further segmented into nuclear imaging reagents MRI contrast reagents, CT contrast reagents and ultrasound contrast reagents. On the basis of therapeutic area the veterinary imaging market is segmented cardiology, neurology, orthopedics and traumatology, oncology and others. On the basis of animals, the market is segmented into type of animal, the market is segmented into small companion animals, large animals and others. On the basis of geography, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-veterinary-imaging-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#request-sample
Key market players operating in this market are GE Healthcare (A Division of General Electric Company) AGFA-Gevaert N.V., Mindray Medical International Ltd., Carestream Health, Inc., Esaote Spa, Idexx Laboratories, Inc., VCA Antech, Inc., Diagnostic Imaging Systems, Inc., Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd. and Toshiba Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market across the globe.
• The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
• The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
• This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
• Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
• The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
• The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-veterinary-imaging-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
• Ultrasound Imaging Systems
• 2-D Ultrasound Imaging
• 3d/4-D Ultrasound Imaging
• Doppler Imaging
• Digital Radiography (X-Ray) Systems
• Direct (Capture) Radiography Systems
• Computed Radiography Systems
• MRI Systems
• CT Systems
• Multi-Slice CT Systems
• Portable CT Systems
• Nuclear Imaging Scanners
• Pet/CT Scanners
• Spect/CT Scanners
• Optical Coherence Tomography Systems
• Thermal Imaging Systems
• Video Endoscopy Systems
• Veterinary Pacs (Picture Archiving and Communication System)
• Veterinary Ris Pacs
• Veterinary Cvis Pacs
• Veterinary Imaging Services
• Interventional Radiology and Endoscopy
• Advanced Imaging Services
• Veterinary Imaging Reagents
• Nuclear Imaging Reagents
• MRI Contrast Reagents
• CT Contrast Reagents
• Ultrasound Contrast Reagents
By Therapeutic Area
• Orthopedics and Traumatology
• Other Therapeutic Applications
By Type of Animal
- Small Companion Animals
• Large Animals
• Other Animals
• By Region
• North America
Key Market Players
- GE Healthcare (A Division of General Electric Company),
• AGFA-Gevaert N.V.
• Mindray Medical International Ltd.
• Carestream Health, Inc.
• Esaote Spa
• Idexx Laboratories, Inc.
• VCA Antech, Inc.
• Diagnostic Imaging Systems, Inc.
• Hallmarq Veterinary Imaging Ltd.
• Toshiba Corporation.