MarketResearchReports.biz has recently added a new report to its repository of pharmaceutical and healthcare documents. The report analyzes the various opportunities for the growth of the global small cell lung cancer (SCLC) market. The report, titled “OpportunityAnalyzer: Small Cell Lung Cancer (SCLC) – Opportunity Analysis And Forecasts To 2024,” offers an overview of the small cell lung cancer market and analyzes the market in terms of strategic competition, unmet needs, market characterization, research and development strategies, and clinical trial mapping. The report further assesses the development of pipeline drugs and presents insights into the key industry drivers and challenges. The report studies the growth of the SCLC market across some of the key regions.
Lung cancer is the second most common cancer in both men and women. In small cell lung cancer (SCLC), also known as oat cell carcinoma, malignant cells start forming tumors in lungs, especially across the breathing tubes or bronchi. It is one of the aggressive forms of cancer and mostly affects smokers. The common symptoms of SCLC are shortness of breath, chest pain, bloody phlegm, and cough. Small cell lung cancer spread faster than non-small cell lung cancer. The common treatment options for SCLC include chemotherapy, surgery, and radiation depending upon the severity of the disease.
For Sample Copy, click here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/699490
The report projects the global SCLC market to exhibit a robust CAGR of around 28% during the period between 2014 and 2024 across seven major regions in the market. The overall market was worth US$198 mn in 2014. The increased usage of branded and premium-priced therapies such as anti-PD-1 immunotherapy and targeted agents including Sacituzumab govitecan, Yervoy, Roniciclib, and Opdivo in SCLC treatment is expected to primarily drive the growth of the market. The report estimates Yervoy to register global sales of around US$1 bn by the end of the forecast period. Continuous dosing regimens until disease progression and the adoption of maintenance settling following induction therapy for first-line patients will further contribute to the increased sales of branded drugs. However, toxicity is expected to be the key concern regarding the current SCLC pipeline drugs.
The report studies the global small cell lung cancer market across seven key regions: the U.S., Japan, the U.K., Spain, Italy, France, and Germany. These regional markets are largely dominated by the sale of major generic chemotherapy regimens. During the forecast period, the anticipated approval of new agents will lead to the availability of significantly improved therapeutic options for relapsed/ refractory patients. The report analyzes the various research and development strategies deployed in the development of new drugs such as combination therapy, deconstructing the SCLC genome, reformulation of available chemotherapeutic agents, and new diagnostic approaches. The report further assesses the key pipeline drugs and innovative early-stage approaches such as PARP inhibitors, Keytruda, Lurbinectedin, and Rovalpituzumab Tesirine.
– Overview of SCLC, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and current treatment options.
– Topline SCLC drug market revenue from 2014-2024, annual cost of therapy (ACOT), and major product sales in six patient segments during the forecast period are included.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, opportunities, R&D strategies, and clinical trial mapping for the SCLC market.
– Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different phases, emerging novel trends under development, synopses of innovative early-stage projects, and detailed analysis of late-stage pipeline products. An interactive clinical and commercial analyzer tool is available.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global SCLC market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints, and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to –
– Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global SCLC therapeutics market.
– Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the SCLC market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
To order report Call Toll Free: 866-997-4948 or send an email on firstname.lastname@example.org