The Global Fetal (Labor & Delivery) And Neonatal Care Equipment Market is poised to reach USD 8.61 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Although the global fetal and neonatal care equipment market is estimated to grow at a lower CAGR in developed countries; however, it is expected to witness high growth in emerging markets such as Asia-Pacific. Factors such as rising initiatives by various private & public organizations for conducting awareness programs to improve neonatal care and increasing birth rate in Asia-Pacific countries are growing the demand for fetal and neonatal care equipment in the region.
The report ” Fetal (Labor & Delivery) And Neonatal Care Equipment Market – (Ultrasound, Doppler, Monitors (Intrapartum & Antepartum), Warmer, Incubator, Pulse Oximeter, Phototherapy/Jaundice Management Devices, CPAP, Capnograph, & Resuscitator) – Global Forecast to 2020 “, analyses and studies the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the emerging nations.
Browse detailed TOC, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies mentioned in Global Fetal (Labor & Delivery) And Neonatal Care Equipment Market Report @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/10153662
The global fetal and neonatal care equipment market has been segmented into, fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market, and neonatal care equipment market. Based on type of product:
Global Fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment Market, by Product
- Ultrasound Devices
- Fetal Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems
- Fetal Monitors
- Antepartum/External Fetal Monitors
- Intrapartum/Internal Fetal Monitors
- Fetal Pulse Oximeters
- Fetal Dopplers
Global Neonatal care equipment Market, by Product
- Infant Warmers
- Electric Infant Warmers
- Non-electric Infant Warmers
- Convertible Warmer & Incubators
- Phototherapy Equipment
- Conventional Phototherapy
- Fiber-optic Phototherapy
- Respiratory Devices
- Neonatal Invasive Ventilators
- CPAP Devices
- Oxygen Analyzers and Monitors
- Neonatal Monitoring Devices
- Blood Pressure Monitor
- Cardiac Monitors
- Pulse Oximeters
- Integrated Monitoring Devices
Key Market Drivers of Fetal (Labor & Delivery) and Neonatal Care Equipment
- Rising number of preterm and low-weight births
- Growing number of initiatives by government and non-government organizations
- Inflow of technologically advanced infant and maternal care products
- Rising awareness of neonatal and fetal care across developing nations
- Increasing incidence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) in newborns
- Sedentary lifestyle leading to congenital and pregnancy complications
- Increasing number of NICU admissions
Fetal (Labor & Delivery) and Neonatal Care Equipment Market Restraints
- Poor accessibility of neonatal care in the developing regions
- High prices of advanced neonatal care equipment
- Decreasing birth rate in certain developed countries
- Stringent regulatory policies for the approval of new devices
Fetal (Labor & Delivery) and Neonatal Care Equipment Market Opportunities
- Development of integrated and multifunctional neonatal care equipment
- Rising number of neonatal care facilities
- Emerging markets to pave new growth avenues
Fetal (Labor & Delivery) and Neonatal Care Equipment Market by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Rest of the World (ROW)
Request Sample PDF of global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10153662
The neonatal care equipment market held the largest share of the global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market in 2015. Factors such as the increasing prevalence of hospital acquired infections in new born babies and huge patient populations of preterm & low weight birth babies in both developed and developing markets demand for neonatal care equipment are stimulating the growth of the neonatal care equipment market. However, the fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment market is estimated to grow at a high CAGR from 2015 to 2020.
Geographically, North America commanded the largest share of the global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market in 2015, followed by Europe. A number of factors such as presence of a better reimbursement structure and the availability of experts (neonatologists) and well-equipped NICU centers are driving the growth of the fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market in North America; however, increasing government pressure to reduce healthcare costs, and rising preference for bulk purchases through group purchasing organizations (GPOs) and integrated health networks (IHNs), are restricting the growth of the fetal and neonatal care equipment market in this region.
The Asia-Pacific region is poised to grow at the highest CAGR of the global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market in the next five years.
Partnerships, agreements, collaborations, and acquisitions are the major strategies adopted by most of the market players to achieve growth in the fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market.
Reasons to Buy the global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market Report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis — industry analysis (porter’s five force model), market share analysis of top players, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high growth segments of the fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market, high growth regions and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, drivers, restraints, and opportunities. The above mentioned market research data, current market size, and forecast of future trends will help existing players and new entrants to make the necessary decisions regarding the product offerings, geographic focus, change in strategic approach, R&D investment for innovation in products and technologies, and levels of output in order to remain successful.
Firms purchasing the report could use any one or combination of the below mentioned five strategies (Market Penetration, Product Development/Innovation, Market Development, Market Diversification, and Competitive Assessment) for gaining market share.
“Our Value Added Services provide you with 10% on demand customization with no additional costs”
Ask for Discount on Report Global Fetal (Labor & Delivery) and Neonatal Care Equipment Market @ http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10153662
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on fetal (labor & delivery) care equipment and neonatal care equipment offered by the top 10 players in the global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market. The report analyzes the fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market by product and region.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for various fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment across key geographic regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and recent developments of the leading players in the global fetal (labor & delivery) and neonatal care equipment market.
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1 408 520 9750
Email – email@example.com
For Latest News about Current Market Trends and Forecast Visit @