Epigenetics, in the field of genetics, involves study of cellular and physiological trait variations initiated by external or ecological aspects which swipe genes on and off and affect how cells read genes contrary to being affected by changes in the DNA classification. It is responsible for skin cells appearing dissimilar as compared to brain cells or muscle cells. Epigenetics changes are influenced factors, such as age, surrounding environment, lifestyle, and disease state. If epigenetic changes occur in sperms or egg cells, it can be passed down to future generations. The three systems such as DNA methylation, non-coding RNA (ncRNA)-associated gene silencing, and histone modification are implemented to sustain epigenetics change. The recent studies discovering the significant role of epigenetics in treatment of various diseases presents new avenues in this market.
The key factors driving the growth of the world epigenetics market are increase in prevalence of cancer, improved funding for research & development activities, growth in partnership between academic, biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies, and increased application of non-oncology diseases. However, high cost of instruments and lack of trained professionals are the factors restraining the growth of this market.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-epigenetics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-2022.html#request-sample
The world epigenetics market is segmented based on product, research area, end user, and geography. The market is further segmented based on product into enzymes, instruments & consumables, kits, and reagents. Furthermore, enzymes are classified into DNA-modifying enzymes (DNA ligases, DNA polymerases, and other DNA-modifying enzymes), protein-modifying enzymes (acetylases, methyltransferases and other protein-modifying enzymes), and RNA-modifying enzymes (reverse transcriptase, RNA ligases, and other RNA-modifying enzymes). The instruments & consumables are further segmented into mass spectrometers, next-generation sequencers, qPCRs, sonicators, and other epigenetics instruments & consumables. Kits are further classified into bisulfite conversion kits, RNA sequencing kits, ChIP-seq kits, 5-hmC & 5-mC analysis kits, whole genome amplification kits, and other epigenetics kits. Reagents are further classified into antibodies, primers, histones, magnetic beads, buffers, and other epigenetics reagents.
The world epigenetics market is further classified based on research areas into developmental biology, oncology, drug discovery, and other epigenetics research areas. The market is further divided based on end users into academic research institutes, biotechnology & pharmaceutical companies, and contract research organizations.
Geographically, the epigenetics market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW). The North American market is further classified into Canada and U.S. The Asia-Pacific market is further segmented into China, Japan, India, and Rest of the Asia (RoA). The European region is further divided into France, Italy, Spain, Germany, U.K., and Rest of the Europe (RoE). The Rest of the World include, Middle East & Africa, Pacific & Oceania, and South America.
The leading manufacturers profiled in the report are Abcam, Illumina, Diagenode, New England Biolabs, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Active Motif, Merck, Qiagen, and Zymo Research. They have implemented strategies, such as mergers & acquisition, partnerships, expansion, and others to strengthen their position in the world epigenetics industry.
Free Inquiry For Buying This Premium Report: http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-epigenetics-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-2014-2022.html#inquiry-for-buying
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world epigenetics market.
• The report provides an in-depth analysis of current and future market status of the world epigenetics market.
• This report offers an extensive quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
• The leading manufacturers within the world epigenetics market are profiled in the report.
• An extensive analysis of dominant segment in the market helps in understanding the current market trend.
• Geographically, the world epigenetics market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
• An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the world epigenetics market helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
Market By Product
• DNA-Modifying Enzymes
• DNA Ligases
• DNA Polymerases
• Other DNA-Modifying Enzymes
• Protein-Modifying Enzymes
• Other Protein-Modifying Enzymes
• RNA-Modifying Enzymes
• Reverse Transcriptase
• RNA Ligases
• Other RNA-Modifying Enzymes
• Instruments & Consumables
• Mass Spectrometers
• Next-Generation Sequencers
• Bisulfite Conversion Kits
• RNA Sequencing Kits
• ChIP Sequencing Kits
• 5-hmC & 5-mC Analysis Kits
• Whole Genome Amplification Kits
• Other Epigenetics Kits
• Magnetic Beads
• Other Epigenetics Reagents
Market By Research Area
- Developmental Biology
• Drug Discovery
Market By End User
- Research Institutes
• Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
• Contract Research Organizations
Market By Geography
- North America
• Rest of the Asia
• Rest of the Europe
• Rest of the World (RoW)
• Middle East & Africa
• Pacific & Oceania
• South America