The global extremity reconstruction market, which covers implant devices for the shoulder, elbow, wrist, digits, and ankle joints, is a billion-dollar market expected to grow through 2021. The growing global aging population, rising prevalence of arthritis, and expanding indications for extremity implant devices, as well as patient preference to maintain an active lifestyle, are expected to drive growth in the Extremity Replacement Market through the forecast period. Emerging extremity implant technologies focus on recreating patient anatomy and natural joint function. Additionally, manufacturers focus on less invasive implant designs to accommodate future revision procedures.
Browse detailed TOC and Charts & Tables of Extremity Reconstruction Market Research Report available at- http://www.marketreportsworld.com/medipoint-extremity-reconstruction-global-analysis-and-market-forecasts-10078449
Keyplayers Analyzed in Extremity Reconstruction Market Research Report are:
– Corin Group
– DePuy Synthes (Johnson & Johnson)
– DJO Global
– Integra LifeSciences
– Kyocera Medical Corporation
– Lima Corporate
– Smith & Nephew
– Wright Medical Group
– Zimmer Biomet Holdings
Major Points Included in this Report are:
– Industry Overview
– Procedure Trends
– Market Access
– Mergers and Acquisitions
– Unmet Needs
– Patient Awareness in Emerging Markets
Get Sample PDF of Report: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10078449
Opportunities in Extremity Reconstruction Market
– Demand for a Comprehensive Reconstruction Portfolio
– Computer-Assisted Navigation and Patient-Specific Instrumentation
– Emerging Markets
– Capitalizing on Wrist Market Fragmentation
– TAR Expanded Indications
– Fixed-Bearing TAR Implants in the EU
Drivers of Extremity Reconstruction Market:
-Increased Patient Awareness
-Corporate Promotions and Continuing Medical Education
-Expected Launch of CE-Marked Devices
-Expanded Indications of Reverse Shoulder Replacement
-Stemless Shoulder Implants in the EU
-Superiority of Ankle Replacment over Ankle Fusion
-Expanded Insurance Coverage for TAR
Barriers in Extremity Reconstruction Market:
-Medical Device Excise Tax
-Long Learning Curve
-Alternatives to Total Joint Replacement
-Shoulder Replacement Reimbursement
-Preoperative Patient Selection for TAR
Extremity Reconstruction Market Analysis is Provided for Major Regions as Follows:
Get Discount on Purchase of Extremity Reconstruction Market Research Report at: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10078449
Scope of Extremity Reconstruction Market Research Report
– Annualized total extremity reconstruction market revenue by type of device, direct and indirect costs of disease, procedure trends, and market outlooks by country through 2021.
– Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement and regulatory considerations, evaluating market access in each region covered in the report, and implications of the emerging technologies on the market.
– Pipeline analysis: Comprehensive data split across different stages of development, including a discussion of emerging trends and extremity implant products in development.
– Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global extremity reconstruction market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, barriers and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications
For Pre-Order Inquiry of Extremity Reconstruction Market Research Report: http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/10078449
Key Questions Answered
– What is the current and future extremity reconstruction market outlook in the developed and emerging markets? What trends are affecting the global market?
– Which are the key, high growth markets that extremity implant manufacturers should expand into? Which markets are growing the fastest, and what are the top-selling products in each segment?
– What are the unmet needs with extremity reconstruction products currently on the market? How will emerging technologies fulfill these unmet needs?
– What clinical factors and technical specifications influence a physician to use one implant device over another? What is physician perception and market outlook of extremity reconstruction?
– What are the challenges and complications of extremity reconstruction that have hindered widespread adoption?
– With developing the next-generation of extremity implant products, what aspects of the technology are device manufacturers focused on optimizing? How will new entrants impact the global extremity reconstruction market?
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750