Venous thromboembolism (VTE), comprised of deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE), is a blood clot (thrombosis) of the circulatory system that leads to impeded flow of blood, which can have serious consequences in the affected individual. VTE can occur at any age, though it is more common in adults ages 60 years and older and is very rare in children. VTE events are highly dangerous and are associated with high rates of mortality and morbidity.
Browse Detailed Toc, Tables, Figures, Charts and Companies Mentioned in Venous Thromboembolism Market Research Report at – http://www.marketreportsworld.com/epicast-report-venous-thromboembolism-epidemiology-forecast-to-2025-10235121
– The Venous thromboembolism (VTE) EpiCast Report is an overview of the risk factors, comorbidities, and the global and historical trends for VTE in the eight major markets (8MM: US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, and China). It includes a 10-year epidemiological forecast for the diagnosed incident cases of PE, DVT, and VTE; the number of VTE attacks; the number of medically ill discharges that are at risk for VTE; the number of primary total knee replacements and revisions; and the number of hip replacements, each segmented by sex and age. Additionally, it includes a forecast for the number of recurrent VTE cases at one and 10 years after incident event, and the number of diagnosed VTE cases with cancer as comorbidity.
– The VTE epidemiology report is written and developed by Masters- and PhD-level epidemiologists.
– The EpiCast Report is in-depth, high quality, transparent and market-driven, providing expert analysis of disease trends in the 8MM
Request Sample PDF of Venous Thromboembolism Market Research Report at – http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-sample/10235121
Reasons to buy
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global VTE market.
– Quantify patient populations in the global VTE market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
– Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for VTE therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
Purchase this Report at- http://www.marketreportsworld.com/purchase/10235121
Data epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of VTE in the 8MM, from 1,116,358 cases in 2015 to 1,354,846 in 2025, at an Annual Growth Rate (AGR) of 2.14%. The 8MM had 314,886 diagnosed incident cases of Pulmonary Embolism (PE) in 2015 and Data epidemiologists expect the diagnosed incident cases of PE to increase to 377,612 by 2025, at an AGR of 1.99%. Data epidemiologists forecast an increase in the diagnosed incident cases of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) in the 8MM to increase from 801,472 cases in 2015 to 977,234 cases by 2025, at an AGR of 2.19%.
Ask for Discount on Venous Thromboembolism Market Research Report at – http://www.marketreportsworld.com/enquiry/request-discount/10235121
No. of pages: 69
Single User Licence: $3995
Corporate User Licence: $11985
About Market Reports World:
Market Reports World is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ameya Pingaley
Market Reports World
+1-408 520 9750
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Market Research Reports Related to Healthcare Industry Visit –