Increase in Abbreviated New Drug Applications (ANDA) over the past years has fostered the demand for API market. Furthermore, Indian companies making increased entries related to Drug Master File (DMF) indicates Active Pharmaceutical Ingredientc market gaining traction. Stringent regulatory policies in the European Union is likely to restrain market growth. Patent expiry of biological drugs creates new growth opportunities for key API manufacturers.
The report segments the market on the basis of synthesis, type of manufacturer, type and therapy. Based on synthesis, this market is segmented into synthetic API and biotech API. The former is further segmented into Innovative synthetic APIS and generic synthetic APIS, while the latter is further segmented on the basis of products and type. The biotech APIS market, by product is further segmented into monoclonal antibodies, recombinant proteins and vaccines. On the basis of type of manufacturer, this market is segmented into captive API manufacturers, merchant API manufacturers, innovative APIS and generic APIS.
Request a Brochure of This Report, here:http://www.intenseresearch.com/market-analysis/world-active-pharmaceutical-ingredient-api-market-opportunities-and.html#request-sample
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into innovative APIS segment and generic APIS segment. On the basis of therapy, the market is segmented into oncology, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, Cns and neurological disorders, orthopedic disorders, nephrology, ophthalmology, pulmonology, gastrointestinal disorders and endocrinology.
On the basis of geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key market players in this market are Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Aurobindo Pharma Ltd., Novartis International AG, Albemarle Corporation, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Mylan Inc., and Allergan PLC
Buy This Premium Report:http://www.intenseresearch.com/checkout/82345/1
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of this market globally.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing Market – Opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- Synthetic Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Innovative Synthetic APIS
- Generic Synthetic APIS
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Recombinant Proteins
- Innovative Biotech APIS
By Type of Manufacturer
- Captive API Manufacturers
- Merchant API Manufacturers
- Innovative APIS
- Generic APIS
- Innovative APIS Segment
- Generic APIS Segment
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cns and Neurological Disorders
- Orthopedic Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- North America
Key Company Profile
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Dr. Reddys Laboratories Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
- Novartis International AG
- Albemarle Corporation
- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation
- Mylan Inc.
- Allergan PLC.