Neusoft, a Chinese medical device manufacturer, is releasing its newly FDA approved and CE marked NeuSight PET/CT scanner to the U.S. and European markets. The scanner is a result of Neusoft acquiring Positron, a PET maker, and using the expertise of both companies to make the composite PET/CT system.
The company touts fast turnaround times thanks to quick patient imaging and visualization, a large bore and bed capable of handling heavy patients, and design features designed for easy patient prep and scanner operation.
Features according to the product page:
- 72cm gantry increases patient comfort while reducing patient anxiety for a better scanning experience.
- Diagnosis of myocardial ischemia and coronary heart disease.
- CT extended FOV:CT provides a 70cm transaxial view attenuation correction value for PET to get clearer images, which is not restricted by body size.
- Our Patented Double Lifter designed patient Couch eliminates deflection between CT and PET during imaging thereby facilitating Precise Fusion of PET-CT Images.
- 21:9 Oversized curved display, creating a comfortable visual experience with crossover innovation,widescreen acquisition,free switching and one-key workflow for automatic quantitative analysis.
Product page: NeuSight PET/CT…