ScottCare Corporation (Cleveland, OH) has introduced the TeleSense RCM remote cardiac monitoring device. The system provides mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT), Holter, and cellular event monitoring of patients while they’re out and about. Clinicians can easily select which parameter to monitor, transitioning between them as needed.
Three channel ECG is captured and transferred, as well as suspect arrhythmias, and patient movement status. The device connects to the Internet either through the patient’s home WiFi network or via a variety of cellular systems when outside the home. For long term monitoring, the system is able to transmit readings for up to 30 days.
The TeleSense online platform allows cardiologists to receive detailed data and an intuitive day-to-day overview of the patient status.
Complete product features according to the product page:
- Wi-Fi based remote and local communication
- Live patient visibility and wireless transmission of arrhythmia events
- Remote device configuration via Wi-Fi, cellular (via Mi-Fi) or wired connection
- Proven diagnostic accuracy
- Data analysis software that enables efficient receipt and triage of events
- Improved patient compliance
- Bi-directional communication with all EHRs
- Auto-trigger and auto-transmit
- Single-button Event and Transfer
- Lead Off detection
- Detailed web-based reporting
- Convenient, comfortable size
- Event monitoring only option available
Product page: TeleSense…
Source: Scott Care…