Carestream is releasing in Europe, Latin America, and some other markets a new budget X-ray system dubbed Motion Mobile. The device has a 30kW generator to power the X-ray tube and a touchscreen display for intuitive control. It has presets for quick setup for different types of exams and can also be used in fully manual mode.
The machine can be quickly upgraded to a digital radiography system with all the accompanying features by swapping out the detector and switching to a larger touchscreen. For easy movement through clinics from room to room, the device has a lip that makes jumping over thresholds a cinch.
Here are the Motion Mobile features as an analog or digital system:
- Choice of manual or Anatomical Programmed Radiography (APR) mode for quick selection of exam technique.
- 8-inch touch screen monitor – easy to use to set protocols
- Technologist’s choice of push button or hand switch exposure control
- Manual light beam collimator
- Tilt-step to lift wheels over small obstacles and for easier elevator access
- 30kW capacitor discharge generator
- Optional DAP allows for relevant information needed for monitoring patient X-ray dose
- 19-inch touch screen monitor
- Carestream’s DIRECTVIEW software for accelerated image display and easy delivery to PACS or printers
- DAP and X-ray Generator Interface automatically acquires DAP and technique information eliminating the need for manual entry.
- Compatible with the wireless, sharable DRX-1 Detectors or small-format DRX 2530 Detector
Product page: Motion Mobile X-Ray System…