Samsung Medison is releasing the HS70A , a new full featured general purpose ultrasound system. It has a large 23″ swiveling LED screen, and a touchscreen control panel in addition to main controller board, and automatic preset setup and selection that activates the right transducer and gets the exam moving quickly.
The device can be used for anything from transcranial doppler to pediatric heart imaging to arterial analysis measurements. It also sports advanced features such as Strain+ that evaluates the wall motion of the left ventricle, and S-Detect that helps characterize suspect lesions within the breast.
Here’s a list of the system features according to the product page:
– S-Vision imaging engine demonstrates clear and detailed 2D and color image for all types of applications by minimizing signal noise.
– S-Harmonic provides clear image from near zone to far zone with better uniformity.
– S-Vue transducer allows easier visualization with larger bandwidth and higher sensibility alongside an easy-to-handle, ergonomic design.
– 23″ Full HD wide LED screen
– Quick Preset activates the desired transducer (among the connected ones) and its frequently used image setting just by one touch.
– EZ-Exam+ enables users to build or to use predefined protocols for efficient, streamlined work process for everyday diagnosis.
– S-Detect suggests the characteristics of the lesion by a simple click on the suspicious region. It uses the standardized Breast
Imaging-Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS®) score for analysis and classification of targeted regions.
– Arterial Analysis supports diagnoses related to heart vessels at an early stage by executing both morphological and functional analysis
of the vessel.
Product page: HS70A…
Source: Samsung Medison…