NEC received FDA clearance for its 31.5″ 8 megapixel medical monitor to be used in clinical applications such as for radiological diagnostic image review and for surgical use in operating suites.
The NEC MultiSync MD322C8 4K display is DICOM compatible, using 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables to maintain calibration. Conveniently, you can use it with two different computers, either switching back and forth between the two or using one of the picture-in-picture modes. Conveniently, the monitor includes a KVM switch that lets you use a single keyboard and mouse to control both of the computers.
Features according to the product page:
- Superior screen performance (1000:1 contrast ratio, 8 megapixel 3840×2160 native resolution, 350cd/m2 brightness)
- 14-bit 3D internal programmable lookup tables (LUTs) for accurate DICOM calibration
- Picture in Picture and Picture by Picturemodes increase productivity by displaying two or four sources simultaneously
- DisplaySync ProTM controls two computers with only one keyboard and mouse
- Wide connectivity includes two DisplayPort with 10-bit support, four 10-bit HDMI, two DVI-D inputs as well as a USB hub
- GammaCompMD QA Client software included.
Product page: NEC MultiSync MD322C8…