At this week’s American College of Emergency Physicians annual meeting in Chicago, Mindray (Shenzhen, China) is introducing its M9 ultrasound. The portable device, in the form of a laptop, is intended for both general purpose ultrasound applications as well as for specialized cardiac needs.
It comes with an optional cart that can carry multiple transducers while extending the battery life of the system to three working hours. The system can wake up from standby within seven seconds.
It can be used for transesophageal echocardioagraphy and provides utomatic measurements such as Auto LV, Auto IMT, and Auto PW. There is also an interface for ECG and respiration monitoring when used during cardiac echo imaging procedures.
Some of the features according to the product page:
- New generation platform with robust processing power
- Single crystal transducer with 3T™ technology
- Echo Boost™ cardiac image optimization
- High Dynamic Range color flow Doppler
- Improved penetration for technically difficult patients
- 15.6″ high resolution LED monitor
- Durable magnesium alloy case
- Advanced ergonomic cart design
- UWN+ contrast imaging for LVO
- Full suite of transducers for a wide variety of applications
Video presenting the M9:
Product page: Mindray M9…