Toshiba is releasing in the U.S. its new Infinix Essential fluoroscopy system for interventional cardiac and vascular procedures for hospitals on a budget, but one that still offers high imaging performance. The floor-mounted C-arm has an off-center design and can be positioned at sharp angles in respect to the patient.
The Infinix Essential is upgradable to expand its applications to transcatheter valve replacements and left atrium appendage closures. It comes with Toshiba’s available radiation dose management features such as Spot Fluoroscopy, Dose Tracking System (DTS), adn Advanced Image Processing (AIP).
Features according to the product page:
- Greater coverage to the pelvis without having to pivot the gantry
- High-speed rotational capability enables single injection coronary rotations
- Steep angulations for optimized vessel profiling during interventional procedures
- An adjustable table height and weight capacity of up to 484 lbs. improves access and convenience while accommodating larger patients
- Optimized monitor boom placement that allows unobstructed line-of-sight monitor viewing for clinician comfort
- Can be configured with an 8″ x 8″ or 12″ x 12″ detector
Product page: Infinix Essential…