Shimmer (Dublin, Ireland) is releasing its new ECG/EMG sensor module for researchers and developers to use in novel physiological data gathering applications.
The ECG (electrocardiography) component provides a five-wire, four-channel signal for measuring bipolar limb and any of the V1 – V6 chest placements. The same device also does two channel EMG (electromyography) using a common reference electrode.
Features from the product page:
• Software configurable right-leg drive for common-mode interference rejection
• Software configurable amplifier gain
• Software configurable data rate
• Respiration demodulation capability on-chip
• Lead-off detection capability on-chip
• Test signal on-chip for validation purposes
• EEPROM storage device enables expansion board detection and identification, as well as 2032 bytes of data storage available to user
Product page: Shimmer ExG Module…
Link: ExG spec sheet…