Lumenis is unveiling a new CO2 laser at the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery 2013 Annual Meeting in Vancouver, BC this week. The AcuPulse DUO is applicable for a wide variety of applications in ENT, gynecology, otology and general surgery.
The laser light can be delivered directly using any of the free-beam accessories, or through a flexible fiber that can be used to reach difficult locations needing ablation.
Features according to the product page:
- Simple transition between delivery modalities (via touchscreen)
- Three power and timed-exposure modes
- Advanced, electronically controlled air management system
- Intuitive and simple user interface
- Procedure and accessory videos
- Wide range of fiber and free beam accessories
- Active port indication on console and user control panel
- Longer articulated arm to extend reach
- Fiber-use indicator
- Fiber is compatible with curved handpieces or flexible Endoscopes
Product page: AcuPulse DUO…