This morning, San Francisco-based digital health accelerator Rock Health announced its newest class of 11 startups. The winners are:
- Amplify Health builds population management tools for at risk provider groups.
- Anapsis is a research platform and marketplace for scientific and statistical computing.
- Augmedix is a service for medical doctors that’s powered by Google Glass.
- CancerIQ is harnessing big data to accelerate personalized cancer care.
- CRIXlabs builds software for de-risking drug development.
- Fluid helps people diagnose the flu in minutes, without the doctor’s visit.
- Lift Labs makes active stabilization tools for people living with tremor.
- Sensentia is developing a new breed of intelligent systems for healthcare administration and operation.
- Smart Patients is an online community for motivated cancer patients and their caregivers.
- Spire is a wearable sensor that tracks both physical and psychological fitness to lower stress and increase productivity.
- ThriveOn delivers mobile mental health programs from screen to treatment customized for every individual.
Additionally, Rock Health announced that these startups will receive the support of three new corporate partners and will work out of a new Rock Health office in San Francisco’s Mission Bay neighborhood.
Congrats to all the companies!
More info from Rock Health: Big News: New Class, New Partners, New Space…