PDC Healthcare, a company that focuses on identification products for everything from prisons to hospitals, is releasing its new DuraSoft TenderCare neonatal wristbands.
The bands are designed to be super soft while being compatible with standard thermal printers or you can opt for a laser printed version. The wristbands come in set of four, two worn by the baby on the wrist and leg and one each for mom and dad.
• Exclusive, patent-pending 4-part wristband system positively identifies
baby with mother and father or designated family member
• Patented PermaPrint® surface provides best imprint quality, maximum
resistance to solvents, and seamless printing
• Provides fast, accurate, on-demand printing with a thermal printer
• Supports text, linear and 2D bar codes, photo ID and graphics
• Helps increase lifespan of print head
• Ensures crisp, clear bar codes for easy scannability
• Ultra-soft material for delicate newborn skin
• Tamper-resistant adhesive closure
• Offered in plain white, plus a variety of cute, baby-friendly d esigns
• Latex-free, phthalate-free