A new health startup accelerator has launched in South Carolina that’s accepting applications for new companies looking to commercialize ideas in the medical tech space. The Iron Yard Digital Health Program is specifically focusing on software and software/hardware products to stay away from pure medical devices.
Chosen firms will receive $20,000 in initial capital, three months of mentorship, a year of free co-working space, and everything that Greenville, SC has to offer. The application deadline is June 7 and the program starts on July 15th.
Here’s the full list of perks:
- $20,000 in seed capital.
- 3 months of incredible mentorship and weekly workshops from experts in healthcare innovation, fundraising, UX/UI and development, design, lean startup methodology, team formation and financing.
- Demo Day exclusive session at Health 2.0, Silicon Valley Fall Conference.
- Full year of free coworking space surrounded by other innovators.
- Strong partnerships with industry experts including global medical research institutions, top pharma distributors and leading hospital systems.
- Free legal services and amazing perks.
- Great downtown housing in the same building as the accelerator and free access to bikes for getting around town.
- Fun events to introduce you to the Upstate and the surrounding mountains. All work and no play makes Jack a dull entrepreneur.