Olympus has announced that its ultrasound endoscopes will now be powered by ProSound F75 ultrasound processors developed with help from Hitachi Aloka Medical.
The new processors promise more detailed imaging of ” the GI track and surrounding organs such as the pancreas, bile duct, liver, spleen and gallbladder as well as assessing a variety of cancers,” with improved ergonomics and a more efficient workflow. The F75 features an adjustable monitor and keyboard, DICOM integration, and backward compatibility with older endoscopic ultrasounds and endobronchial ultrasounds.
- Premier imaging: Offers the highest quality ultrasound imaging available from Olympus
- Compatibility: Forward and backward compatibility with most EUS and EBUS endoscopes
- Innovative ergonomics: Adjustable height and depth of keyboard and monitor accommodates and provides comfort for all endosonographers in your practice
- Blood Flow: Improved visualization for the most accurate blood flow recognition
- Connectivity: DICOM integration is standard on all consoles