SPOT Imaging Solutions (Sterling Heights, MI) has released a new microscopy camera for teaching and presenting that offers 4 megapixel resolution with a wide field of view. The Insight Gigabit Camera uses a Kodak 21.4 mm scientific CCD sensor and can provide full resolution video at 14 frames a second.
The device screws onto just about any microscope and is controlled via a computer using software that also provides measurement and annotation capabilities for what’s on the screen.
Camera features from the product page:
- 4 MP resolution
- Large field of view captures more of your sample
- Low read noise maintains the camera’s sensitivity at high speed
- Compact design allows it to fit into crowded lab spaces
- Network accessibility allows easy sharing and remote access
- Windows and Mac OS compatible
- Easy to use SPOT Basic Software provides live preview, annotation, measurement, reporting, calibration mark imprinting, time lapse and other microscope imaging tools
- SPOT Advanced Software provides a path to expand your capabilities
- Available in color and monochrome models
Product page: SPOT Insight Gigabit Camera…