VitaSound Audio (Hamilton, Ontario) released its new Personal Audio Enhancer (PAE-300) that helps people with situational hearing problems get higher audio fidelity. Designed for unique audio environments, the device looks like a cell phone and accepts a pair of in-ear headphones.
The Talk Mode amplifies the voice of persons in near proximity while quieting all the peripheral noise, making conversations clearer in places like restaurants and convention halls. There’s also a Watch Mode that makes the PAE-300 connect to a special transmitter plugged into a TV so that the user hears sound undisturbed by anything else in the room..
Some features from the product page:
- Connects to TV through a digital RF wireless connection no line-of-site requirements.
- Patented Neuro-Compensator® technology.
- Powerful digital signal processing technology and high quality electronics.
- Four selectable functions for different listening situations.
- Four Neural EQ modes for different listening preferences.
- Sleek and lightweight design that is built to last
- Digital noise reduction and feedback suppression.
Product page: PAE-300…