Medtronic received the European CE Mark for its Sentrant Introducer Sheath, a device used to provide a passageway from the access site in the femoral artery up to the iliac for the company’s Endurant II AAA and Valiant Captivia stenting systems.
The sheath is compatible with Medtronic’s Archer Super Stiff Guidewire and Reliant Stent Graft Balloon Catheter, and is available in diameters of 12–26 French and lengths of 28cm and 64cm.
- Optimal seal compared to competitive sheaths for superior hemostasis during the procedure.
- Reinforced coil for proven kink resistance.
- Hydrophilic coating and flexibility for easy tracking through tortuous and calcified iliacs.
- Radiopaque marker band for clear visibility.
- Dilator locking mechanism for secure positioning.