Philips has unveiled its IntelliSpace eCareManager 3.9 patient management software. Though only a small version number change, the upgrade from 3.8 to 3.9 includes the ability for staff to get a patient population level view of the data.
Doctors and nurses can quickly get an idea of who needs immediate attention, special care, and who is ready to be discharged.
Features according to the announcement:
- Enables proportional population management to leverage scarce resources
- Provides proactive management of patients to avoid complications
- Visualizes key physiologic indicators for overall patient health/progression
- Optimizes existing care-provider staff
- Incorporates single-point visualization of data otherwise fragmented across many systems
Product page: IntelliSpace eCareManager…
Press release: Philips introduces breakthrough graphical dashboard to advance its eICU telehealth offering