Bolton Medical, a subsidiary of Werfen Life Group (Sunrise, FL) won CE mark approval to bring to market its Treovance abdominal stent graft system in Europe.
Indicated for treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms in those with proximal neck length of up to 10 mm or an infrarenal neck angle up to 75 degrees, the system allows the construction of various configurations of the stent to match the anatomy of individual patients.
Features of the system according to Bolton Medical:
- A tri-modular system offered on a wide range of diameters (20 to 36 mm) and lengths (80, 100, and 120 mm) for treatment versatility.
- A proximal bare stent offering suprarenal fixation as well as supplemental infrarenal fixation for highly angulated necks.
- The unique Lock Stent system which engages the Limb Extension to the main body avoiding module disconnection.
- One of the lowest profile (18Fr) introducers’ on the market, for easier access even in small arteries. Moreover, the delivery system has a unique detachable introducer sheath to minimize the number of introductions.
- The same pioneering technology as the RELAY® Thoracic Stent-Graft: a reliable clasp mechanism which captures the stent-graft proximally and distally for controlled and precise deployment.
Product page: Treovance…