Barco has unveiled its new Eonis line of clinical monitors that aim to make image viewing a consistent experience across displays, so that physicians in different rooms get the same picture. The Eonis 22″ with a 1080p resolution, available in black or white, has a display facing light sensor that calibrates the screen every time it’s turned on. The white version sports a toughened pure glass front so you can clean it with pretty much whatever cleaning agents are used on glass at your hospital.
It takes standard VGA, HDMI, and DisplayPort video inputs and has DICOM settings for viewing X-rays.
Features from the product page:
- Front sensor automatically aligns image quality
- IPS panel ensures wide viewing angle
- MediCal QAWeb suite for networked quality assurance, calibration and asset management all add to the exceptional, consistent image quality of the Eonis
- Exceptional cleanability with 70% alcohol based cleaning fluids (white version)
- Toughened, scratch-proof front glass
- Covered cables
- Medical-grade certifications
- Socket for Kensington lock make the Eonis safe for use in clinical environments
- Flexible VESA mount for easy arm, wall or cart mounting
- Top connections for easy and secure connections
- Multiple inputs (HDMI, USB, etc.) ensure the display’s flexible deployment.
Product page: Eonis 22″…