Neusoft Medical Systems (Houston, TX) received FDA clearance for its NeuViz 64 multi-slice CT scanner, a relatively affordable device with advanced iterative reconstruction (AIR) capabilities.
The NeuViz 64 does low-dose scanning, can be used for cardiac imaging, and is generally marketed as a lower-cost option for facilities looking to afford a 64-slice CT.
Features from the product page:
- 8.0 MHU/5MHU tube configured with powerful 80 kW/50KW HV generator, more choices for our customers
- New generation GOS detector with low afterglow and high geometric efficiency
- Lower Dose andCG Dose Modulation
- Powerful AVW platform for all advanced applications
- Quad-Sampling Acquisition Technology – Intelligent Quad-Sampling realizes simultaneous double acquisition in Z and X directions on any projection location. Ultrahigh rotation speed and robust lifetime ensure excellent image quality with high spatial resolution.
- ClearView Iterative Reconstruction Technology – Multiple iteration steps in the reconstruction process could eliminate noise level and enable dose reduction.
Press release: The NeuViz 64 Multi-slice CT Scanner from Neusoft Medical Systems Receives FDA Clearance
Product page: NeuViz 64 CT…