Terumo Medical‘s Interventional Systems unit has released its new Pinnacle Precision vascular access system that features a tapered needle for easier delivery and a new mechanism that eliminates traditional steps involved in enlarging the entry site.
Instead of using a micropuncture kit and then a large introducer sheath, the Pinnacle Precision features TIF (Total Integrated Fit) technology along with the 21 gauge needle to provide reliable access.
Pinnacle Precision components:
- 4-8Fr with new 0.021″ wire compatibility
- Snap-fit dilator hub
- Tapered for smooth insertion
- Length: 10cm
- Size: 0.021″
- Length: 45cm
- Type: Nitinol or Stainless steel
- Transitions from 21G tip to 19G shaft
- Length: 7cm
- Back bevel cut helps facilitate a straighter entry
- Echogenic or Non-Echogenic
Product page: Pinnacle Precision Access System…
Press release: Terumo Launches Pinnacle® Precision Access System™