Accuray launched its new TomoTherapy H Series line of radiation oncology devices, headlined by the 3D image guided TomoHDA System with TomoEDGE technology. TomoEDGE optimizes radiation delivery by sharpening the affected edge between the target tumor and healthy tissue.
The company’s VoLO technology takes into account the new radiation dose delivery pattern into its calculations when doing graphic analysis in preparing treatment plans.
The three devices in the TomoTherapy H Series:
The TomoHDA™ System – the ultimate flexibility in treatment delivery with unrivaled dose conformality, faster patient treatments, and faster concurrent treatment planning. It grants everypatient access to high quality treatment
- TomoEDGE™ spares more normal tissue while enabling increased throughput —with unprecedented quality
- High performance VoLO™ planning provides flexibility, speed, efficiency and interactivity for concurrent treatment planning
- Expand your practice by efficiently treating patients that are difficult to treat with conventional radiation therapy equipment
The TomoHD™ System- the full spectrum solution for any Radiation Oncology center, providing high quality treatments to every patient for any clinical indication requiring radiotherapy
- TomoHelical™ and TomoDirect™ modalities to enable delivery of individualized treatments for both routine and complex indications
- VoLO planning provides the ultimate in flexibility, speed and efficiency with real time interactive planning
- The clinical solution when accuracy, flexibility and efficiency cannot be compromised
The TomoH™ System- the gold standard for image guided IMRT treatment delivery maximizes both conformality and target dose uniformity
- CTrue™ image guidance provides daily 3D CT target localization and enables margin reduction while sparing healthy tissue
- Ultra-fast binary MLC enables unprecedented intensity modulation
- Excellent target homogeneity while sparing more normal healthy tissue
Product page: TomoTherapy H Series…