Omron Healthcare has released the new electroTHERAPY over-the-counter TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) system for temporary pain relief of muscles and joints.
The device can deliver three different preset programs at five levels of intensity that patients select between depending on the nature of their pain symptoms. Omron has setup a website to help people use the device and with positioning of the electrode pads for various common sources of pain.
Features from the product page:
- TENS TECHNOLOGY: Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) technology has been used by medical professionals such as physical therapists and chiropractors for more than 30 years
- RELIEVES MULTIPLE BODY PAINS: Temporarily reduces pain in the lower back, arms, shoulders, legs, thighs, hips, feet, knees, elbows and ankles
- PERSONALIZED THERAPY: 3 pre-set programs (arm, lower back, leg/foot), each with 5 intensity levels
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE: FDA cleared and prescription free for home use
- PORTABLE: Comfortably fits in your hand or pocket and can be used discretely anywhere
- LONG LIFE PADS: includes comfortable, self-adhesive pads that are reusable up to 150 times with plastic holder for storage
- PRODUCT INCLUDES: Omron electroTHERAPY unit, electrode cords, 2 Long Life pads, pad holder, 2 AAA batteries, instruction manual, quick start/pad placement guide
Product page: electroTHERAPY Pain Relief…