AllPro Imaging (Melville, New York) has released the new ScanX 12 SE new digital radiography system for podiatrists.
The device includes a 10” x 12” phosphor imaging sensor and provides results on a computer within 30 seconds.
Features from the product page:
- ScanX 12 produces exceptional quality, high-resolution digital images through size 10″ x 12″
- Switching to digital eliminates all the hassles of traditional radiography
- Extremely fast: view two images exposed on one 10″x12″ plate in just 35 seconds
- Great for space confined areas: ScanX 12 has a compact 14″ x 14″ footprint
- Package options include laptop computer or desktop workstation
- PACSmart™ Software features DICOM 3.0, HL7 Interface, Modality Worklist and Multiple Viewing Stations
Product page: ScanX 12 with PACSmart…