Neusoft Positron Medical Systems (Shenyang, China), a joint venture of Neusoft Medical Systems and Positron Corporation, received European approval for its Attrius positron emission tomography (PET) system.
The device is relatively compact and was designed for private practices that might not be able to afford a combined PET/CT unit.
Some of the features from the product page:
- Stress/rest protocol of 30 minutes
- Compact footprint – fits in a 15’ x 20’ area
- Proprietary cardiac software package including the ability to monitor therapy
- Large list mode buffer allowing for concurrent acquisition of flow, perfusion and function in one scan
- Coronary artery overlay display
- 450 pound table capacity
- Integrated INTEL chipset with reconstruction times of 7 seconds per image set
- Open architecture for new protocol development and customization
- Quadrax control panels allow multi directional scanner access and control
Product page: Attrius…