Panasonic has released a new 32 inch operating room monitor with 3D capabilities. The device can accept up to three different inputs to simultaneously display, and the 3D feature relies on Xpol technology that polarizes each pixel for viewing via cheap, passive polarizing glasses.
The monitor surface is treated with an antimicrobial compound and lends itself well for cleaning and sterilization.
Product features from the announcement:
- LCD Panel: 32 inch (16:9 aspect ratio)
- Screen Dimensions: 698mm (27.5”) (W) x 393mm (15.5”) (H)801 mm (31.5”) (Diagonal)
- Number of pixels: 2,073,600 pixels (1,920 x 1,080)
- Viewing angle: Horizontal: 178° Vertical: 178° (at 2D mode CR>10)
- Contrast: 1200:1
- Luminance: 340cd/m2 (typ.)
- Number of colors: 16.77 Million (8bit)
- Display modes: Dual display mode / Triple display mode / PIP and POP modes / Mirror image mode
- Mounting: 200mm VESA
- Certification: UL60601-1, IEC60601-1-2 ,FCC 47 CFR Part 15, Subpart B Class A
- 3D Format: SIMUL (Dual input) / Line-by-Line / Side-by-Side / Top & Bottom
- 3D Input: HD-SDI / DVI-D
- 3D viewer: 3D polarized eyewear (3 pairs supplied)