Patients in the U.S. with compressive and degenerative conditions of the spine may soon be having their spines decompressed with the Integrity Spinal Care System from Integrity Life Sciences (Tampa, FL).
The device, which just received FDA 510(k) clearance, is intended to treat pain in the lower back and neck by elongating the spine and decompressing intervertebral discs.
Features from the product page:
- Lumbar Touch Screen Computer Allows Technician to input treatment protocol in a fast and efficient manner
- DVD Player Patient can utilize this feature to help relax or as a tool to help educate
- Lumbar Level Selector Allows the system to adjust to the proper angle targeting a specific lumbar disc
- Real Time Performance Solution Automatic monitoring to adjust and correct the difference between intended and actual tension applied
- International Power System Allows technicians to end treatment in power outage and safely remove patient
- Patient Media Screen Patient can use this feature to help relax or as a tool to help educate
- Treatment Dynamics Automatic tension calculation based on individual patient statistics
- Adjustable Lumbar Support Provides patient comfort in spine position and helps target treatment
- Automatic Shoulder Support Allows adjustment and comfort of patient on the table
- Cervical Touch Screen Computer Allows Technician to input treatment protocol in a fast and efficient manner
- Remote Control Allows technician a full control of all adjustments and access for treatments
Product page: Integrity Spinal Care System…