Welch Allyn released its Green Series 777 Integrated Wall System that is promoted as being environmentally friendly thanks to an efficient power supply, automatic on/off handles that also save a second every time they’re used, and the option of using LED lamps.
The standard package includes an otoscope, ophthalmoscope, blood pressure cuff, and SureTemp Plus oral, axillary and rectal thermometry. The system can automatically pass on readings electronically to an EMR.
From the product page:
- Help reduce facility cost with an energy efficient product
- Standardize your facility with a sturdy, predrilled mounting board that mounts easily to any wall
- Choose either PanOptic™Ophthalmoscope (11810 or 11820) or the Coaxial Ophthalmoscope (11720)
- Choose either MacroView™Otoscope (23810 or 23820) or Pneumatic Otoscope (20200)
- Help improve workflow with contoured handles that automatically turn on/off
- Configure to meet your needs with the choice of the Wall Aneroid, ProBP™ Digital Blood Pressure Device, Spot Vital Signs® Device or Spot Vital Signs® LXi Device
- Optional KleenSpec® Disposable Diagnostic or Pneumatic Specula Dispenser
- Optional SureTemp® Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer
- Durable, easy-to-clean, high-impact ABS housing
Product page: Green Series 777 Integrated Wall System