BIOTRONIK is releasing in Europe the Evia HF-T cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT-P) implant, the first such device to be compatible with an MRI environment.
Like many of BIOTRONIK’s current devices, the Evia HF-T works with the company’s Home Monitoring and features Heart Failure Monitor, systems that transmit patient and device data for physician review.
Features from the product page:
- World´s first MR Conditional CRT-P system
- Wide choice of MR conditional leads for RA, RV and LV application with excellent; handling and optimal electrical performance
- Capture Control (RA, RV and LV) and 6 MultiSelect LV pacing polarities as part of a range of solutions for continuous, effective biventricular pacing without complications.
- Closed Loop Stimulation (CLS) to optimize individual rate regulation for patient with chronotropic incompetence (CI). CI is a common comorbidity present in 70% of the advanced HF patients1. CLS is the most physiological rate adapting system and is the only sensor to react on both physical and mental stress.
- Timely intervention using BIOTRONIK Home Monitoring. The results of the COMPAS study show a median gain of 122 days for medical intervention through early detection of clinically relevant events in pacemaker patients2.
- Clinical trend data with Heart Failure Monitor offer a daily updated view on the patients HF status and the effectiveness of the CRT therapy.
Product page: Evia HF-T