Zoll Medical received clearance in the U.S. for the X Series monitor/defibrillator, a portable EMS device that weighs less than 12 pounds (6 kilograms). Because of its compact size and weight, the X Series may find use in military and air medical units, as well as in ground ambulances.
In addition to all the traditional features of an advanced monitor/defibrillator, the device is the first of its kind to offer WiFi, Bluetooth, and USB, for connectivity with hospital data systems.
Some of the features from the product page:
- Unequaled CPR support. CPR Dashboard™ displays CPR quality in real time, and See-Thru CPR® can help you minimize the length of pauses.
- Advanced communication. Integrated WiFi, Bluetooth®, and USB capabilities for data uploads and cell modem communication.
- Welch Allyn NIBP with Sure BP® and SmartCuf®, the gold standard for noninvasive blood pressure measurement.
- Split-screen capability. Simultaneously view a dynamic multi-lead ECG while reviewing a static 12-lead ECG report.
- Multiple-trace capability. Display up to four waveforms of your choice or all 12 ECG leads simultaneously.
- Masimo rainbow® SET pulse CO-Oximetry. Accurate measurements of Sp02, SpCO, and SpMet are assured.
- SurePower™ II high-capacity lithium-ion battery. Six hours of continuous run time.
Product page: X Series Monitor Defibrillator