GE and AirStrip Technologies have announced that AirStrip PATIENT MONITORING, a tool that streams live patient data to iPads and iPhones of critical care physicians, is now available in the U.S.
The FDA approved system joins AirStrip CARDIOLOGY, the offering that transmits ECG data to iOS devices, as an available option for purchase through GE Healthcare.
App features from the product page
- Virtual Views — Remote, virtual real-time monitoring of patient vital signs data, live cardiac rhythm strips and other waveform data such as pulse oximetry, end tidal CO2, and peak ventilator pressures.
- Strip Zooming — Maintains the relative size of waveforms, with a background grid that allows for easy assessment and measurements.
- Automated Caliper — Measures designated intervals, both automatically and manually.
- Strip Scrolling — Allows users to quickly scroll through stored historical waveform data, such as telemetry strips. Start-to-finish data is accessible in four-hour intervals.
- Patient Data Display — Tidal volume, airway pressure, flow and volume readings are also available in virtual real time, directly from patient monitors.
- Vendor Interface Options — Depending on vendor interfaces, features may include but are not limited to trended and most recent data for:
Is & Os
Dynamic search features
Users can also access bedside monitoring data, including heart rate, respiratory rate, temperature, blood pressure, and invasive monitoring measurements, such as cardiac output, pulmonary capillary wedge pressures, arterial line values, and central venous pressures. Additional numeric and waveform data captured by the patient monitor is also accessible.
Product page: AirStrip PATIENT MONITORING