Mindray is unveiling a new budget conscious general purpose ultrasound at the RSNA this week. Although designed for vascular applications, the system can be used in a variety of clinical scenarios.
The DC-T6 features a 15 inch adjustable TFT screen, up to two hours of scanning per battery charge, and common features like 4D and tissue doppler imaging, as well proprietary speckle reduction and image resolution management.
Features from the product page:
- Octal Beam Formation: strikes the balance between temporal and scanning resolution
- iClear™:speckle reduction technology improves contrast resolution of lesions without compromising spatial resolution
- iBeam™:enhance border definition using real time spatial compounding imaging
- Real time 4D imaging
- iScape™view:real time panoramic imaging
- IMT:auto calculation of vascular intima-media thickness
- TDI:tissue Doppler imaging with quantitative analysis
- Free Xros CM:anatomic M-Mode with curved sample line
- Phase shift THI:improve cystic clarity and provide better signal to noise ratio
Press release: Mindray to Launch New DC-T6 Ultrasound System at RSNA
Product page: DC-T6…